Sealing a Juvenile Case

Sealing a California Juvenile Case

Under California law, it is possible to seal juvenile records if certain conditions are satisfied. In 2008, however, our law firm stopped accepting juvenile sealing cases, so that we could focus all our attention on adult cases. If you have a juvenile record that you’d like to seal, we suggest that you contact the public defender in your county and speak with their juvenile case team.

If you’re interested in having adult criminal convictions expunged, vist our California Expungement FAQ.

Contact Us 24/7:

Phone or SMS: 213-863-4796
Email: [email protected]

Restore Your Gun Rights!

California Gun Rights Plan

We are recognized experts at restoring gun rights lost after a California criminal conviction. Find out exactly what we can do for you.

Call Now Button